Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

R2-D2 Binders Options
Tomick
#1 Posted : 09 May 2018 11:20:19

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contribution
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Administrator, registriert, Official Builds, Tech Support

dthoreau
#2 Posted : 29 September 2018 12:46:56

Groups: Registered

(Honest question)

Are binders included as part of the subscription? I've got two binders full of magazines, and a number of additional issues that have arrived since I filled the last binder.

Not that I'm objecting to paying for them, but it would be nice to know what's happening. The second binder just arrived one day, I don't want to buy extra if they're already coming automagically.

That said, nice work, keep going.....

D
IanW
#3 Posted : 29 September 2018 13:14:32

They've been sending binders out automatically so far (of course, they charge us for them when they ship them out).
tschwand
#4 Posted : 29 September 2018 15:38:15

I only got the first binder with my subscription. Had to order the other four. Some people got an extra binder several months back when there was a problem getting them.
Tomick
#5 Posted : 29 September 2018 15:47:02

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contribution
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Administrator, registriert, Official Builds, Tech Support

dthoreau wrote:
(Honest question)

Are binders included as part of the subscription? I've got two binders full of magazines, and a number of additional issues that have arrived since I filled the last binder.

Not that I'm objecting to paying for them, but it would be nice to know what's happening. The second binder just arrived one day, I don't want to buy extra if they're already coming automagically.

That said, nice work, keep going.....

D
Binders are generally an opt in item at the start of a subscription though some products include 1 free binder to get you started. If you contact c/s they will be able to advise the status of your Subscription in terms of binders.