Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages «<345
Australian Customers: Bissett Magazines information Options
Jinnai
#81 Posted : 08 February 2019 04:52:53

Groups: Registered

Nothing but silence here. I’m currently compiling information for a case to send to the ACCC.
VRS
#82 Posted : 09 February 2019 06:27:48

S4Simon wrote:
Has anyone received any R2 packages this year. 6 weeks since last shipment.

No! The last delivery I received was on Christmas Eve last year!!
S4Simon
#83 Posted : 10 February 2019 04:45:06

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

I think they’ve forgotten about us. 8 months now and still no real progress. I feel like a fish in the Darling river.

All I want to do is pay my money and enjoy the R2 build. It’s a simple request.

Maybe give us the option to buy the whole kit from the UK minus the issues we already have.
Tomick
#84 Posted : 10 February 2019 07:24:18

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contribution
Groups:

If you don’t get resolvement when speaking with AU customers services, you should ask to speak with a Supervisor or Manager: Tel: 028 3787904 or Email: Customer_Service_Aus@deagostini-service.com
Chasecar
#85 Posted : 17 February 2019 04:53:57

Hi Tomic,

Perhaps you could give us an overview of where things are at in Australia across all the builds that have been affected.

I received one package (Mustang Build) many weeks ago but to date nothing and my emails go unanswered.Confused
Chasecar
Tomick
#86 Posted : 17 February 2019 05:38:45

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contribution
Groups:

Chasecar wrote:
Hi Tomic,

Perhaps you could give us an overview of where things are at in Australia across all the builds that have been affected.

I received one package (Mustang Build) many weeks ago but to date nothing and my emails go unanswered.Confused
Have you tried calling them? 028 3787904
Jinnai
#87 Posted : 18 February 2019 06:51:59

Tomick wrote:
Chasecar wrote:
Hi Tomic,

Hi Tomick,

I have called the number provided numerous times in the past month during it's narrow opening hours, only to have a voice message reply stating that they're closed.

I have sent in total 16 emails to the "Australian" email address provided since we've been asked to (with my most recent one being last week) with no reply.

My last reply from DeAgostini publishing through Facebook was in November last year, and despite messaging them again (most recently as of last week) there has been no reply, but the message has been "seen" (thank you Facebook.)

I'm not replying to your PM as I've sent this information in the past and have not received a single response.
Tomick
#88 Posted : 18 February 2019 07:04:23

Groups:

Jinnai wrote:
Tomick wrote:
Chasecar wrote:
Hi Tomic,

Hi Tomick,

I have called the number provided numerous times in the past month during it's narrow opening hours, only to have a voice message reply stating that they're closed.

I have sent in total 16 emails to the "Australian" email address provided since we've been asked to (with my most recent one being last week) with no reply.

My last reply from DeAgostini publishing through Facebook was in November last year, and despite messaging them again (most recently as of last week) there has been no reply, but the message has been "seen" (thank you Facebook.)

I'm not replying to your PM as I've sent this information in the past and have not received a single response.
Then I am at a loss as to what more I can do, other than to copy your comment as noted above, back to them.
Jinnai
#89 Posted : 18 February 2019 08:17:46

Tomick wrote:
Jinnai wrote:
Tomick wrote:
Chasecar wrote:
Hi Tomic,

Hi Tomick,

Then I am at a loss as to what more I can do, other than to copy your comment as noted above, back to them.

The saddest thing is, back in January on the 16th I finally ordered and bought a set of the Victory copper tilings from model space, as these were never made available for Australians that didn’t subscribe via Bissett. Despite revieving no notification of shipping or anything, they arrived within two weeks of ordering.

You guys have the ability to do the right thing, I’m at an absolute loss as to why, despite many promises, you keep failing. You should go and look at the many negative reviews and comments on the DeAgostini publishing Facebook page, and see that it’s not just those of us subscribed to R2-D2 that are having issues.

If Hachette and Eaglemoss can sort out the issues, albeit sporadically, why can’t DeAgostini?
VRS
#90 Posted : 14 March 2019 08:29:36

Jinnai wrote:
Nothing but silence here. I’m currently compiling information for a case to send to the ACCC.

Any luck with the ACCC?
S4Simon
#91 Posted : 19 March 2019 05:33:29

Well looks like some truth is beginning to appear from Deagostini regarding our subscriptions. A fellow 'Oz Bisset subscriber' has received some actual information regarding the delays in our shipments.

The quote (March 2019) from Deagostini UK was.

Quote:
Unfortunately all DeAgostini accounts have been placed on a temporary hold due to the payment accounts not being set up with the publishers. Once this has been resolved, the collections will be able to continue as planned.

So the good news is that we will possibly get to finish our current subscriptions... Yay :-)

...and the bad news is nobody really knows when they'll get their act together.
VRS
#92 Posted : 19 March 2019 07:49:04

S4Simon wrote:
Well looks like some truth is beginning to appear from Deagostini regarding our subscriptions. A fellow 'Oz Bisset subscriber' has received some actual information regarding the delays in our shipments.

The quote (March 2019) from Deagostini UK was.

Quote:
Unfortunately all DeAgostini accounts have been placed on a temporary hold due to the payment accounts not being set up with the publishers. Once this has been resolved, the collections will be able to continue as planned.

So the good news is that we will possibly get to finish our current subscriptions... Yay :-)

...and the bad news is nobody really knows when they'll get their act together.

Thanks for the update S4Simon.. I would love to know what that actually means though lol I know for a fact they have my Credit Card details, so does it mean DeAgostini have not been paying their bills?? Laugh

Anyway, hopefully we do get to finish our subscriptions sometime..
BigMike
#93 Posted : 19 March 2019 10:44:21

wow... I guess i get to enjoy a half finished mustang for a while longer.. :(
S4Simon
#94 Posted : 22 March 2019 07:17:07

Finally some clarity from Deagostini. Received this email from them this morning. I have never corresponded with them previously regarding the Bissett issues so this is straight off the bat.

Email received from Deagostini UK today (22nd Mar 19).

We would like to thank you for all your support over the last few months since our fulfillment partner in Australia ceased trading.

As you are aware we had no option but to temporarily halt your subscription whilst we appointed a new fulfilment operation and set up all the necessary operational procedures.

We have so far sent out two despatches containing your subscription issues. As yet we have been unable to take payment for these which has resulted in a further delay with deliveries. We now have everything in place for deliveries and payments to continue as normal. We will however be taking two payments shortly, one for each of the despatches received. These will be taken on the 29/03/2019 and the 12/04/2019.

Once these have been received, normal deliveries will resume.

Should you have any concerns or queries, please contact our helpful customer care staff on 02 8378 7904 or email us at Customer_Service_Aus@deagostini-service.com

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused and really do appreciate your continued support of the publication.

Yours sincerely,

DeAgostini Publishing