Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

HELP! need issue 58 & 60 Options
paulstanf
#1 Posted : 01 March 2019 19:56:49

Groups: Registered

Hi all

ive been collecting the R2D2 over the last 2 years and started the build over xmas, however DEag haven't sent me issue 58 or 60 and lo and behold its out of stock and they have no idea when it will be in stock.
Does anyone have these issues to sell to me please so i can complete the build
thank you in advance
betty8080
#2 Posted : 14 March 2019 11:51:31

Same. Just had issue 95 and still no 60 or 61. If I knew this would happen, I wouldn't have signed up. Support are terrible and just copy paste the same reply.
Markwarren
#3 Posted : 14 March 2019 13:19:47

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Administrators, Global Forum Support, Registered, Moderator, Official Builds

The forum support team have no access to accounts, shipping or any outstanding parts enquiries. These matters must be taken up with c/s directly. The support team are not employees, just supporting the forum with modelling matters only.

Regards
Mark
Sabreman64
#4 Posted : 04 April 2019 20:57:36

I've just received my latest delivery: issues 57, 62, 63 and 64. No issues 58 to 61. I presume they're all currently out of stock. (In a separate problem, I have also not received my C-3PO premium subscription figurine which I should have received with this 15th delivery. I'll have to chase up Deagostini about that.) It looks as if I'm in the same boat as you two.

I've found something called Resolver today:

https://www.resolver.co....stini-uk-ltd-complaints

Perhaps this would help with magazines not yet received? Alternatively, there's trading standards who may be of help. Myself, I'll give Deagostini six months to send me these four missing issues and then I'll try Resolver or trading standards or something.