Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Missing issues ever shipping? Options
GuitarAngel71
#1 Posted : 22 April 2019 15:17:49

Groups: Registered

I am located in the US and wanted to know when Model Space will be shipping out issues that most of us are missing for the Millennium Falcon? I have tried contacting both the US and UK customer service by email and never got a response. They state they will get back to you in 48 hours but nothing is ever replied back from either. Some customers have been waiting since last year and I have been waiting for almost two months for my months 15 and 16. I don't feel like we should have to wait forever since we have invested so much money and time in this hobby to wait forever and never getting a response from no one. Can a admin please give us a response of some sort. We would appreciate it.

Thank you
mmannina
#2 Posted : 16 June 2019 08:03:16

Groups: Registered

I've been having the same problem with my R2-D2 subscription. Called every week for a month without anything substantive other than "it should be shipping soon". I don't have a problem with the wait per se, but I don't appreciate being charged for something without having the product available to ship and no communication. Huh
#3 Posted : 16 June 2019 16:11:38

Groups: Moderator

Pack 15 is on backorder (again, after a partial shipment) bus should be back in in about 3 weeks. There are plenty of pack 16 in stock. This applies to the Falcon.

Mmannina for R2, zip me a PM with your account details, and I’ll find out.

This applies to just US customers.