Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Unable to order xwing due to not having a house number Options
Fergin
#1 Posted : 14 July 2019 16:54:11

Groups: Registered

Hi

I have subscribed and do subscribe to several models and today thought I would order the x wing on a bit of a whim well you think they would make this easy but as my address has no number I can’t subscribe on line as the form wants a house number and won’t accept a name I even find my address in the drop down list which it accepts still wants a numbe, anyone else had this, reluctant to ring as I have done in the past and always get a bit of a run around, contacted cs through contact form, but tbh this has really put me off

Fergin

Unbelievable the message I sent to customer services has been sent back undeliverable, guess this company just don’t want any business
birdaj2
#2 Posted : 14 July 2019 18:23:11

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contribution

I know you tuber "World of Wayne" mentioned his editions were shipping direct from Italy.

Maybe some issue were they are trying to integrate UK site into the Italian one so if you really want this one i would suggest you apply by phone at least that way you can speak to a person and raise any queries directly rather than relying on an automated service.

Its quite a major model but does seem its not had the focus in the UK as some of the previous kits have had.

Tony
Happy Modelling

Project: USS Constitution - subscription complete.
Project: Porsche 911 - subscribed to the 24 month option. Project: Jaguar - E type
Project: Harley Davidson Fat boy. Project: Lam. Countach
Project: 1:200 Bismarck (hachette). Project: James Bond DB5 (eaglemoss)
Fergin
#3 Posted : 14 July 2019 18:44:44

Thanks

Really frustrating as I am currently building 911, and have built R2-D2 and Shelby and had no issues subscribing. They even have my address on file. Been on Twitter and seen another person who had similar problems

Fergin
conqueror060
#4 Posted : 14 July 2019 19:55:10

I had the same problem! But I subscribed successfully, I had to phone customers service.

I can confirm that packs 1 and 2 were shipped from italy to my address with some delay but without any problem.

Another minor thing annoyed me is that the parts came unwrapped and separate from the magazines, not sealed in cellophane. Something I never experienced in deagostini subscriptions in the past. It might be something related to the "rushed" release.
Gandale
#5 Posted : 14 July 2019 23:38:28

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Administrators, Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrator

If you're still experiencing a problem then send a PM to 'Moderator' giving details. Assistance will be given if needed....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
admin
#6 Posted : 16 July 2019 01:18:01

Groups: Administrator, Administrators

conqueror060 wrote:
Another minor thing annoyed me is that the parts came unwrapped and separate from the magazines, not sealed in cellophane. Something I never experienced in deagostini subscriptions in the past. It might be something related to the "rushed" release.

The unwrapped parts is SOP here in the States. We get the mags, and the parts in one box. The parts are in heavy duty plastic bags, with a header tag.
Mark Adams