Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
Artesania Latina 1/16 Messerschmitt BF109 G6 - coming early 2019 Options
CaptnBirdseye
#21 Posted : 21 September 2019 14:00:14

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Sad RollEyes Sad That’s a shame if true. I, for one, was looking forward to the release of that one. Best get saved up for the Sopwith Camel and Fokker kits before they go out of stock Glare

darbyvet
#22 Posted : 21 September 2019 15:42:23

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Moderator, Tech Support, Technical Support, Registered, Forum Support Team, Forum Support USA, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team

I read the company is in receivership so it is in effect bankrupt.One of the ship forums was posting that most of their design team left to start OCCRE because they were unhappy with the management and then they moved production to China and were plagued with poor quality parts and counterfeit kits. Its a shame.my first ship kit was their Swift kit.

I would think that another company will pick up the Me109 kit.

IMCTH in japan makes very similar kits in 1/32.I have their 1/32 P51 Mustang and it is an incredible kit. The kit is very similar to the Deagostini 1/16 Zero partwork.

http://imcth.co.jp/english/