Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages «<234
Issues out of stock for about 6 months? Options
GuitarAngel71
#61 Posted : 22 April 2019 17:31:00

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered

Joined: 22/04/2019
Posts: 4
Points: 12
Location: Salem, OR
memphissfinest wrote:
Update for me as well. Still waiting on months 15 & 16. Going on 6 months now for me as last shipment was October 2018. Still getting the old waiting on stock line from customer service. How many others are stuck on these two months?



I have been waiting for a couple months and I am tired of waiting. I am also waiting on months 15 and 16. I have called multiple times, I have emailed both the US and UK sites to ask what's going on. We have invested so much money and time in this hobby and getting no communication or repetitive response's that are not true. I refuse to wait forever to receive my months and will continue to constantly keep calling until I get a honest response. I am hoping that the Admin may have something to say on the forum, I am not sure. This was my next measure or communication that I was hoping to get a answer from, we will see.
Randy Leutner
#62 Posted : 23 April 2019 15:41:56

Rank: Beginner Level 2

Groups: Registered

Joined: 04/01/2019
Posts: 11
Points: 33
Location: Illinois
I truly think that DeAgostini does not care.
I have filed a complaint now with the BBB and DeAgostini has not even responded to them.
Time to seek a lawyer.
They still seem to be selling the models with NO NOTICE OF OUT OF STOCK!
the Admins in the forums have no power and do not seem to have the contacts to make anything happen.
To bad to because the company could be better than this.
The experience has been terrible to be honest.
I would not recommend anyone purchasing these as the reliability is just not there.
GuitarAngel71
#63 Posted : 23 April 2019 21:44:36

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered

Joined: 22/04/2019
Posts: 4
Points: 12
Location: Salem, OR
Randy Leutner wrote:
I truly think that DeAgostini does not care.
I have filed a complaint now with the BBB and DeAgostini has not even responded to them.
Time to seek a lawyer.
They still seem to be selling the models with NO NOTICE OF OUT OF STOCK!
the Admins in the forums have no power and do not seem to have the contacts to make anything happen.
To bad to because the company could be better than this.
The experience has been terrible to be honest.
I would not recommend anyone purchasing these as the reliability is just not there.



I've waited for two months and I told the lady that most others have been waiting since last year. She told me that's not the case. I told her that I have been waiting and wanted to know when they will be receiving their shipment to send my two months of 15 and 16. She told me that she's not sure. I have tried emailing both the UK and the US, I have called our Customer service here in the states. I pm'd the admin on this forum and I get no one and no answer. I am sad that I wasted over 700 dollars and time on this kit that I may never get finished or have all the required issues. And they have the gull to have it on sale to new subscribers while we wait for our subscriptions. They should be giving us a discount or something for their lack of or horrible service. I was so excited to be doing this project and now I wished I never started it. I could have used the money for a different one. I'm not sure what to do now since we don't know what the wait time will be.


memphissfinest
#64 Posted : 01 May 2019 19:39:57

Rank: Beginner Level 1

Groups: Registered

Joined: 22/03/2018
Posts: 9
Points: 30
Location: Ohio
Ok, so on April 16th I was charged the full amount for months 15 and 16 and was sent the email by Deagostini of the charge. Checked my account and they have indeed taken the money out of my account for months 15 & 16. As of now though, I have yet to receive issues 15 and 16. I thought they only charged and take money from the account when they are ready to ship?
Randy Leutner
#65 Posted : 07 May 2019 19:17:01

Rank: Beginner Level 2

Groups: Registered

Joined: 04/01/2019
Posts: 11
Points: 33
Location: Illinois
New month, Same story...
No month 15!
No mounting bracket!
No ETA.

I would not recommending purchasing the Millennium Falcon as they can not satisfy the orders that are pending for OVER 6 MONTHS!!!

Best bet... Order the X-wing as they seem to have there act together for that model.

If you think that customer service will help...
WRONG.

6 months and still NOTHING!!!!!!!!!
experten
#66 Posted : 08 May 2019 05:07:12

Rank: Pro
Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Joined: 10/02/2012
Posts: 460
Points: 1,232
memphissfinest wrote:
Ok, so on April 16th I was charged the full amount for months 15 and 16 and was sent the email by Deagostini of the charge. Checked my account and they have indeed taken the money out of my account for months 15 & 16. As of now though, I have yet to receive issues 15 and 16. I thought they only charged and take money from the account when they are ready to ship?



Contact the US customer Service. This should NOT be the case. Month 15 is inbound, but with no arrival date, as yet. (As of a conversation today)
Randy Leutner
#67 Posted : 13 May 2019 19:00:55

Rank: Beginner Level 2

Groups: Registered

Joined: 04/01/2019
Posts: 11
Points: 33
Location: Illinois
Thank you, Experten, That is good new.
I have contacted CS and they do not have an update yet but not to say that they won't and this is just very early news.
Thank you and I will keep an update posted.
Randy Leutner
#68 Posted : 24 May 2019 18:07:13

Rank: Beginner Level 2

Groups: Registered

Joined: 04/01/2019
Posts: 11
Points: 33
Location: Illinois
Okay, here is an update...

Received Box #15, :)
Very happy for that! Now just need the mounting bracket and will be all set and order will be completed.
Thank you CS, Brenda and Sophie as they are always a pleasure to talk to through a difficult model order.

Thank you Experten for your response and information of the shipment!

Will keep an update posted for the Mounting bracket.
haynoats
#69 Posted : 03 December 2019 00:55:08

Rank: Newbie

Groups: New Members, Unapproved

Joined: 03/12/2019
Posts: 1
Points: 3
Location: USA
Well it seems later in 2019 I have the same problem. I received shipments 13 and 14 almost a month after I was charged for them. Then I was charged for issues 15 & 16 at the first of September. Here today I still have not received 15 and 16 so it has been 3 months. Time to make inquiries.

I'm curious as to how the reviews on the falcon are always glowing and no one ever complains about the delays in a product that is promised in 12 monthly shipments. I'm guessing they don't publish the bad ones. And yet they continue to sell whole kits.
admin
#70 Posted : 03 December 2019 21:43:28
Rank: Administration


Groups: Administrator, Administrators

Joined: 24/08/2009
Posts: 991
Points: 3,116
haynoats wrote:
Well it seems later in 2019 I have the same problem. I received shipments 13 and 14 almost a month after I was charged for them. Then I was charged for issues 15 & 16 at the first of September. Here today I still have not received 15 and 16 so it has been 3 months. Time to make inquiries.

I'm curious as to how the reviews on the falcon are always glowing and no one ever complains about the delays in a product that is promised in 12 monthly shipments. I'm guessing they don't publish the bad ones. And yet they continue to sell whole kits.



Pack 15 has been a problem for a while. More are en route. There were 3 (!!!) subscribers who did not receive theirs after the restock. Packs were sent out in order of subscription.

I strongly suspect that you’ll get caught up quite soon. PM me with your sub details though, please.
Mark Adams
Users browsing this topic
Guest
4 Pages «<234
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.159 seconds.
DeAgostini