Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Stock Options
wickedboy11
#1 Posted : 10 August 2020 18:08:47

Groups: Registered

I'm a little late to the drone party. I'm just wondering if you will have the full kit back in stock.
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 11 August 2020 14:15:22

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

wickedboy11 wrote:
I'm a little late to the drone party. I'm just wondering if you will have the full kit back in stock.

My guess is, that as the drone shows as "Sold Out" and not "Out of Stock" that we won`t be seeing any more drones.

Crying Crying Crying Sorry.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

admin
#3 Posted : 12 August 2020 14:57:34

Groups: Administrator, Administrators

The Skyrider Drone is a done deal.
Mark Adams
CaptnBirdseye
#4 Posted : 12 August 2020 16:48:50

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered, Official Builds

Personally, for what it's worth i think the items that are actually 'sold out' rather than simply 'out of stock' should be removed to avoid confusion and tidy up the website.

Just my opinion of course.
birdaj2
#5 Posted : 12 August 2020 18:46:05

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

CaptnBirdseye wrote:
Personally, for what it's worth i think the items that are actually 'sold out' rather than simply 'out of stock' should be removed to avoid confusion and tidy up the website.

Just my opinion of course.

That would be a good solution and it might generate some sales of other products rather than having people hanging on “hoping”. On the basis of “well if i cannot get that, i will buy/sub to that” - if that makes sense :-)

Tony

Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Harley Davidson Fat boy, Lam. Countach, Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
COLLECTING 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar