Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

12 Pages 123>»
Nems Busa!!!! Options
Nemesis
#1 Posted : 19 July 2014 21:05:26

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Registered

Well i have not been on for a fair while, and knew this was coming up, so now I have subscribed!!! Being a Hayabusa owner and rider, this is going to be epic!!!! Have a real one for reference, and I am really tempted to build a replica of my own bike!!!!
Here is my wee beastie!!

Looking forward to this!!!!BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

Here is a link to my other Busa build!!

http://forum.model-space...aspx?g=posts&t=6017

tf64
#2 Posted : 19 July 2014 22:48:50

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 posts

Hi Nem,
Good to see you back, this kit look's a great build and as you own one it couldn't be better.

Regards
Trev.
Building: Artesania Stage-Coach. H.M.S.Victory / H.M.S. Victory Cross Section / De-Agostini Spitfire.

Full Kits: San Francisco. Artesania-Stage Coach. De-Ago Bremen.Sovereign of the seas.

Spal
#3 Posted : 20 July 2014 01:05:44

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Administrators, Global Forum Support, Official Builds, Tech Support, Registered

Go for it Nem, it would really stand out in those colours Cool

I may change the colour on mine but only if we get the different body panels here at some point BigGrin

Al
Global Forum Support Team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIC4f1LE86w

Built-Eaglemoss Orbiter,Solar System,Nissan GTR,DB5,DeAg Mclaren MP4-23,Hummer,Hayabusa,CB750,Harley Fatboy, Countach,Mustang,C57, Pocher Ducati,Hachette Tiger tank, Tamiya CB750F,

Warthog
#4 Posted : 20 July 2014 12:03:01

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contribution

Now this should be interesting Nem Cool look forward to seeing your own personal version come together..

Spencer
Nemesis
#5 Posted : 28 July 2014 21:04:14

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build

Well my first parcel has arrived!!BigGrin BigGrin On first inspection I am impressed!!Love Love Parts are very well cast, booklet is awesome, and being a bike mechanic and owning a Busa I know its history, very detailed. Only minor issue is the paint finish, no lacquer, its a satin finish, but easily rectified. As always, I will be building this to my own spec, new paint scheme, decals, hoses and the like. Single side exhaust will be a challenge as will the rear hugger and the tail tidy, but I will cross that bridge when I get to it!!! Its gonna be HUGE when its built, new display case on the cards me thinks!!LOL LOL LOL Will wait for the next set of parts before I start, need to plan this out!!! Ta for looking in!!BigGrin BigGrin

Tomick
#6 Posted : 28 July 2014 21:08:43

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contribution
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Administrator, registriert, Official Builds, Tech Support

Someone's excited Laugh

Will be watching you work your magic Cool
Nemesis
#7 Posted : 28 July 2014 21:14:40

How could you tell Tomick?!?!Flapper LOL BigGrin
davetwin
#8 Posted : 28 July 2014 22:38:49

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build

Wow Im even excited now Nemesis and Im not into bikes in any way shape or form BigGrin
Nemesis
#9 Posted : 28 July 2014 23:11:16

And this is my own Hayabusa I will be building a replica of!!BigGrin BigGrin

Gandale
#10 Posted : 29 July 2014 00:29:50

Groups: Official Builds, Tech Support, Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator

Hi Nemesis, having looked at some of your previous work I'm looking forward to see you progress with this one, will be interesting to see what you come up with.....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
Nemesis
#11 Posted : 29 July 2014 12:19:42

My own bike is being repainted at the end of the season, so here are the colours I will be using for both the kit and my own Hayabusa. The graphics will be Air brushed to my own design.

Warthog
#12 Posted : 29 July 2014 19:20:32

That's going to look special Nem Drool love the green Love

Spencer
birdaj2
#13 Posted : 29 July 2014 22:45:25

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contribution

Nem

They really do pack these model parts so well it's very impressive.

Looking forward to seeing how you progress with this one - sounds like you have set yourself a few challenges.

Paint scheme looks very colourful and interesting.

Happy modelling

Tony
Happy Modelling

Tony

Project: USS Constitution - subscribed to the 24 month option
Project: Porsche 911 - subscribed to the 24 month option
Project: back on the Jaguar build
Ponty
#14 Posted : 18 August 2014 23:09:19

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Awesome looking bike you haveBigGrin
Building - DeAgostini HMS Victory, McLaren MP4-23, Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa, Harley Davidson Fat Boy, Lamborghini Countach
Nemesis
#15 Posted : 20 August 2014 18:39:45

So change of plan, or colour actually!LOL BigGrin I do like the Apple Pearl Green, but its a bit too.......Kawasaki!!LOL So I am going with this green and purple instead.BigGrin

bugsec
#16 Posted : 20 August 2014 20:12:08

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

[quote=Nemesis]So change of plan, or colour actually!LOL BigGrin I do like the Apple Pearl Green, but its a bit too.......Kawasaki!!LOL So I am going with this green and purple instead.BigGrin

Hi Nem,

It's going to look awesome wish I had the courage\ability to do the same.

Graham
Warthog
#17 Posted : 21 August 2014 09:04:19

RS Green Drool good choice Nem Cool

Spencer
k8 vnl
#18 Posted : 22 August 2014 13:19:31

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contribution

Ford ultimate green.Code 9GFE5ZA. Smile
Built and building

All things Airfix & Revell.
Nemesis
#19 Posted : 28 August 2014 10:13:53

Well the paint has turned up!! Off to see a man about new graphics today, for my Busa and the scale build, once they are done its time to strip and paint!!!BigGrin BigGrin
birdaj2
#20 Posted : 28 August 2014 10:28:30

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contribution

Daran

This is going to look very special when completed - those colours will really stand out.

Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Happy modelling

Tony
Happy Modelling

Tony

Project: USS Constitution - subscribed to the 24 month option
Project: Porsche 911 - subscribed to the 24 month option
Project: back on the Jaguar build