Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages 12>
Delivery Options
Jackbern
#1 Posted : 30 November 2018 17:01:41

Groups: Registered

I have just realised that it is the last day of November and there has been no delivery of the next pack which I think should be pack 8. No payment has been taken either and this is on the 12 month subscription. Is there a reason why there has been no delivery.

Regards
Jackbern
Gandale
#2 Posted : 30 November 2018 18:00:17

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Administrators, Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrator

Pack 8 is due to arrive at the warehouse any day now, got held up on route....

Regards

Alan
Jackbern
#3 Posted : 30 November 2018 20:22:45

Many thanks for the update Alan
Shauncnh
#4 Posted : 03 January 2019 21:30:20

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contribution

Just wondering if anyone has received pack 8 yet?
Regards Shaun
Building-Deagostini RC spitfire
Stash- ever growing
Build- Hachette titanic, Deag skyrider, Eaglemoss solar system, Deago T72
Gandale
#5 Posted : 04 January 2019 22:08:42

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Administrators, Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrator

Shauncnh wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has received pack 8 yet?
Regards Shaun

We're still waiting for Pack 8 to arrive at the warehouse. Will update the forum as soon as we hear anything further, hopefully not much longer....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
Shauncnh
#6 Posted : 04 January 2019 22:31:16

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contribution

Thanks For letting me know Alan.
Regards Shaun
Stash- ever growing
Shauncnh
#7 Posted : 25 April 2019 19:58:48

Has anyone received pack 11 yet
Stash- ever growing
Martyn Ingram
#8 Posted : 25 April 2019 20:05:07

Bored Not as yet but still hoping Confused
Martyn
Building Deag Vasa
Completed. Soliei Royal . Sovereign of the Seas . Virginia . Scotland . San Felipe . Corel vasa , Santisima Trinadad X section
Next Build Drago ?
When sailors have good wine, They think themselves in heaven for the time. John Baltharpe
Martyn Ingram
#9 Posted : 26 April 2019 08:18:24

Confused Also just a heads up if you are building the Vasa and have not checked pack 9 or have just got it please see if you have stage 101 as it seems to be missing from a few packs like mine is Cursing
Cheers Martyn
Building Deag Vasa
Completed. Soliei Royal . Sovereign of the Seas . Virginia . Scotland . San Felipe . Corel vasa , Santisima Trinadad X section
Next Build Drago ?
When sailors have good wine, They think themselves in heaven for the time. John Baltharpe
Martyn Ingram
#10 Posted : 26 April 2019 17:36:33

BigGrin just some more information I rang CS this morning and they are sending the missing stage to me Cool . If you are missing stage 101 ring 0333 240 1227 and I am sure they will get it fixed for you Cool
Martyn
Building Deag Vasa
Next Build Drago ?
Gandale
#11 Posted : 27 April 2019 10:02:00

Martyn Ingram wrote:
BigGrin just some more information I rang CS this morning and they are sending the missing stage to me Cool . If you are missing stage 101 ring 0333 240 1227 and I am sure they will get it fixed for you Cool
Martyn

Good to hear Martyn, thanks for letting us know....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
Martyn Ingram
#12 Posted : 30 April 2019 21:19:08

BigGrin Just like to say thanks to CS for sending me stage 101 today that was missing from pack 9 Cool
Martyn
Building Deag Vasa
Next Build Drago ?
Martyn Ingram
#13 Posted : 18 May 2019 11:01:48

Confused Just wondering if anyone has received pack 11yet as it should have been posted out a while ago Confused
Martyn
Building Deag Vasa
Next Build Drago ?
Shauncnh
#14 Posted : 18 May 2019 16:41:05

Not yet, message customer services the other day about packs 11 and 12and they replied;
With regards to packs 11 and 12 we are still awaiting stock to come into the warehouse for these packs. As soon as they arrive they will be shipped.

We apologise for the delay and thank you for your continued patience.

Regards Shaun
Stash- ever growing
Martyn Ingram
#15 Posted : 18 May 2019 17:41:36

Confused cheers mate I thought that was the situation a bit annoying as I phoned a few weeks ago and was told the same Blink
Martyn
Building Deag Vasa
Next Build Drago ?
Gandale
#16 Posted : 19 May 2019 09:24:24

Martyn Ingram wrote:
Confused cheers mate I thought that was the situation a bit annoying as I phoned a few weeks ago and was told the same Blink
Martyn

Doesn't surprise me Martyn, looks like there are delivery problems across many partworks…. Will just have to stay patient I suppose....

Regards

Alan
Martyn Ingram
#17 Posted : 19 May 2019 18:25:08

Gandale wrote:
Martyn Ingram wrote:
Martyn

Doesn't surprise me Martyn, looks like there are delivery problems across many partworks…. Will just have to stay patient I suppose....

Regards

Alan

Mad I have sent a PM to the moderater if they are ever there asking for a update on the delivers. I will post if I get a answer Glare
Martyn
Building Deag Vasa
Next Build Drago ?
Schynige
#18 Posted : 19 May 2019 20:10:04

I to emailed Customer Services and could not get an delivery date from them. This has to be the worst subscription I have undertaken with them.

I went for the 12 month option and like yourselves 15 months later this has not been completed due to waiting for shipments 11 and 12. Not good.

If they release another kit through Model Space only I will have to seriously consider how badly I would like that kit before I committed to a new subscription.

Regards
Schynige
Martyn Ingram
#19 Posted : 22 May 2019 14:15:04

BigGrin Hi all like I promised I have heard from the moderater that pack 11 is being sent out this week Cool looking forward to receiving it Cool
Martyn
Building Deag Vasa
Next Build Drago ?
Gandale
#20 Posted : 22 May 2019 15:59:27

Martyn Ingram wrote:
BigGrin Hi all like I promised I have heard from the moderater that pack 11 is being sent out this week Cool looking forward to receiving it Cool
Martyn

Good to hear Martyn, look forward to seeing your progress as usual....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan