Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

radressell Options
#1 Posted : 10 April 2019 06:04:40

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered

Joined: 11/01/2019
Posts: 2
Points: 6
Location: Idaho, USA
Modelling Putty - Pack 5 directs to cover the hull in MODELLING PUTTY. What type do you recommend and where can it be purchased. Thanks
#2 Posted : 10 April 2019 07:31:02

Rank: Super-Elite

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Registered

Joined: 27/09/2011
Posts: 15,210
Points: 46,177
Location: Dudley
Hi you can use any good wood filler from your local model shop or go to your local hardware store and use any good brand of wood filler they have or you could use car filler/bondo to do the job the choice is yours.
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.