Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Back Order already? Options
gmbnj
#1 Posted : 02 December 2019 21:25:49

Groups: Registered

I was excited for my 3rd issue on my Charger but was told today it is on back order....

Does anyone know how long this back order will be ? Is this normal to have back order when only on the 3rd issue?

This 24 month build is going to take a loooooong time.
roymattblack
#2 Posted : 02 December 2019 21:46:59

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Administrators, Global Forum Support

I appreciate it's a bit frustrating but actually it's also good news in a way.
It shows that this release has been incredibly popular and stocks of parts need a bit of a build up.
Have no worries.
You will get all your parts to build this fantastic model.

BTW... Are you posting a build diary?
It would be great to see.

Roy.
gmbnj
#3 Posted : 03 December 2019 02:03:50

Does this mean just issue 3 is on back order or all of the other issues?

Meaning can I get issue 4 while I wait for issue 3? Issue 4's parts have nothing to do with issue 3's.

admin
#4 Posted : 03 December 2019 05:58:31

Groups: Administrator, Administrators

gmbnj wrote:
Does this mean just issue 3 is on back order or all of the other issues?

Meaning can I get issue 4 while I wait for issue 3? Issue 4's parts have nothing to do with issue 3's.

“Back order” is CS speak for not yet in stock. I am not sure what the latest word is, but I’ll ask. I’ll be a bit slow getting “the word” posted, as I’ll be out of commission Tues and Wed.

Mark Adams
BruceC
#5 Posted : 05 February 2020 03:19:22

I have been contacting the customer service rep every month about our packages and the latest reply:

Dear BruceC,

We still do not have an estimated date of arrival on Month 3 of the Dodge Charger. I want to assure you that this package will be restocked, and that we are working with other branches of Model Space to secure inventory.

If there is anything else I can assist with please let me know by responding to this email or contacting the phone number below.

Regards,

Cheryl
gmbnj
#6 Posted : 07 February 2020 19:34:15

Has anyone received any definitive answer as to when we can expect to see shipments?

This is my first experience with Deagostini and so far I received two issues and now its been months and no real answers.
BruceC
#7 Posted : 11 February 2020 19:13:09

I sent an email to Customer Service Feb 2, 2020 stating how people in the forum are wondering about when they will be receiving package 3 for there Dodge Charger.

As of today I still have not received a reply from anyone about when we can expect the build or any information about the expectation.

I am starting to wonder why they even presented the Dodge Charger if they knew it would be widely wanted, especially by car enthusiast.

What I am seeing is, see what we have but you can't have it.

Someone needs to take control and give answers as to what is going besides it is on "Back Order".

Do any of the ADMINs have a way of finding out.

Bruce
gmbnj
#8 Posted : 11 February 2020 20:03:29

BruceC wrote:
I sent an email to Customer Service Feb 2, 2020 stating how people in the forum are wondering about when they will be receiving package 3 for there Dodge Charger.

As of today I still have not received a reply from anyone about when we can expect the build or any information about the expectation.

I am starting to wonder why they even presented the Dodge Charger if they knew it would be widely wanted, especially by car enthusiast.

What I am seeing is, see what we have but you can't have it.

Someone needs to take control and give answers as to what is going besides it is on "Back Order".

Do any of the ADMINs have a way of finding out.

Bruce

Yes please ADMIN's please let us know what is going on. All the negative reviews online about poor communication and constant back order makes me feel uneasy about my purchase.

I am an avid model builder who spends thousands of dollars a year on models....i have been tempted by these Model Space subscriptions but always wondered about delivery problems and company going out of business. Please Model Space let us know what is going on.
admin
#9 Posted : 12 February 2020 00:42:40

Groups: Administrator, Administrators

Hi guys,

I’m trying to get an answer for this. I honestly have no good response right now, especially one that has a good date. The whole Wuhan coronavirus/Chinese New Year thing makes getting an answer even more challenging.

I’ll let you know ASAP.
Mark Adams
BruceC
#10 Posted : 18 February 2020 18:46:46

Yesterday, I finally received another response from a Customer Service Rep, how much is true is a wait and see, but here is the response I received:

Dear Bruce,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your inquiry and for the delay on your Dodge Charger subscription. At this time Pack 3 of the Dodge Charger model is currently on back order and we are anticipating to have it in stock for early March. Once the pack is available you will get an email notification that the payment has processed and it will ship out.

If you have any other questions, or if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Regards,

Jeremiah C.

I hope this helps everyone, but like I said early we will wait and see.

Bruce.
arpurchase
#11 Posted : 18 February 2020 19:07:39

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build

I have also heard that in the UK any shipping crate sent from China will be quarentined for six weeks from the date of landing off ship. That mat also be the case over the pond too.
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

MarvelPhx
#12 Posted : 20 February 2020 06:41:16

Groups: New Members, Unapproved

My last issue (Issue 2) arrived back in September 2019. Its been 5 months now and ModelSpace tells me all the remaining issues, 3-24, are not in stock. Seems like really bad planning.
gmbnj
#13 Posted : 20 February 2020 15:37:28

MarvelPhx wrote:
My last issue (Issue 2) arrived back in September 2019. Its been 5 months now and ModelSpace tells me all the remaining issues, 3-24, are not in stock. Seems like really bad planning.

Agreed....and still no information coming from them at all unless we call or email them.

They kind of have us by the *alls.....as we have 2 issues that are useless unless we do finally get the owed issues. They assured me that they will fill the orders but why release a kit if you do not have the inventory to support it?

Just disappointing so far to say the least.
gmbnj
#14 Posted : 20 February 2020 16:18:33

What's also concerning is that they have completely removed the official build diary......

Why would they remove the build unless it's being discontinued ?

Gandale
#15 Posted : 20 February 2020 16:20:50

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Administrators, Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrator

gmbnj wrote:
What's also concerning is that they have completely removed the official build diary......

Why would they remove the build unless it's being discontinued ?

The build has not been discontinued, it has simply been delayed.....

Regards

Alan
gmbnj
#16 Posted : 06 March 2020 19:50:24

UPDATE

Just received email that issue 3 was shipped! Looks like issues 3,4 and 5 are in stock. I called in and requested to also have 4 and 5 shipped so I can start to get caught up.

Looking forward to getting back to this build.

For the moderatos, will you be posting the official build diary back up?

Thank you

Gregg